The #MartinLutherKingJr #Holiday celebrates the life and legacy of a man who brought hope and healing to #America. #ColonialMotors
Driving in winter:
- Avoid driving while you’re fatigued. Getting the proper amount of rest before taking on winter weather tasks reduces driving risks.
- Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
- Make certain your tires are properly inflated.
- Never mix radial tires with other tire types.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
- If possible, avoid using your parking brake in cold, rainy and snowy weather.
- Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface (wet, ice, sand).
- Always look and steer where you want to go.
- Use your seat belt every time you get into your vehicle
We have some exciting things planned for this year! What are your plans? Goodbye #2017, hello #2018! #newyear #ColonialMotors
The staff at #ColonialMotors wishes you a happy #holiday! #autodealer
1. Make Sure It’s the Right Car
Imagine buying a new car as a surprise for a family member, only to find out that you’ve selected the wrong vehicle. Worse, imagine surprising someone with a car only to discover that it doesn’t meet their needs: too big, inefficient or difficult to see out of, for example. To avoid these issues, we suggest talking to the person receiving the surprise to verify that it’s exactly what they want, rather than springing it on them completely unexpectedly.
2. Do You Need to Finance?
If the car is for a significant other and you need to finance it, a surprise might be out of the question — especially if you’ll both need to be listed on loan documents and paper work. Don’t be dismayed, though: Explain your situation to the dealer, and they may help you carry out your surprise, insisting only that you come in shortly after the surprise to finalize all the paper work.
Perhaps the first frost has already coated your windshield, forcing you to dig out the scraper. As you adjust to the chill, give a thought to your ride, and check out these nine tips that will keep your car rolling smoothly through winter’s challenges.
We’re assuming you’ve covered the basics (such as the scraper) and are up-to-date on your car’s regular scheduled service. Don’t postpone that—a mishap that would just be an annoyance in warmer weather could be a life-endangering hazard in the winter.
Read more at https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/cars/T009-S001-winter-car-care-and-maintenance-tips/index.html#0yvYJdYJJLkAcLzt.99
Wow, 2017 is coming to an end, but we are so excited for the #newyear! What are you looking forward to…maybe a new #vehicle in your driveway? #ColonialMotors
Let us help you find your next car, truck or SUV in Delaware! We have a wide range of quality vehicles in stock and would love to help you find your perfect car. Give us a call at 302-653-6166 or 302-698-6370 and stop in to our dealerships!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from all of us at Colonial Motors!
According to a study from Ohio State University, adding trees to your morning commute reduces stress. Bring on the scenic route!